www.tolerancerings.info and usatolerancerings.com are not the only resources for information tolerance rings and applications.
Engineers are using forums to discuss potential applications at home and work so don’t miss them:
- Eng-tips.com (general engineering forums)
- Triumph Motorcycles (motorcycle mirrors discussion on RAT.com forum)
- Carvewright spindles (woodworking forum)
- Whirlpool Washing Machines (washing machine after market parts)
- Ford Trucks and Ford Truck Enthusiasts (automotive forums)
- Fiberglass Boat Enthusiasts (forum for boat enthusiasts using Mercury Machine outboard motors)
- Rokon (wheel drive motorcycle forum)
Take a look and let them know about your experiences with tolerance rings!